The Sky Building will comprise of 273 high quality en-suite and luxury student studios. It is being developed to cater for the considerable demand for high-quality student accommodation surrounding the Universities in Staffordshire .
The local University is a campus-based university which caters mainly to 1st-year students. However, there is very little purpose-built student accommodation for second and third-year students as well as Ph.D. and post-grad. students. Being located in a small town, there is a considerable undersupply of high-quality accommodation and throughout the areas surrounding the local University.
As of 2015, there were over 10,000 students studying at the local University, with the university currently providing accommodation for just over 3,000 students. In addition, the larger Staffordshire University has over 19,100 students. Understandably, this creates a considerable demand for high-quality student accommodation each year.
- Extremely high demand
- Shortage of accommodation for 8000 students
- Luxury high end specification
- Variety of room types
- Purchase entire clusters and receive communal area free
- Town centre location
- Winter and summer communal gardens
- Cinema room/laundry room/ gym
- Completion September 2017
- 10 years rental assurance
- 5% interest on deposit funds for sales (limited period)
- Fully managed
- 2.5% interest on deposit funds for (limited period)