The Greenwich Peninsula Hotel is a 3 Star Premium development in a central location on the Greenwich Peninsula in Zone 2 of London.
The Greenwich Peninsula Hotel will provide much-needed accommodation to the over 2 million visitors to The O2 and competitive accommodation to business tourists visiting Canary Wharf. The hotel will be managed by Interstate Hotels the world’s leading global hotel management company with over 450 hotels and 82,800 rooms located around the world.
London has cemented its position as the globes unrivaled capital. With an estimated 18.69 million international visitors it was the world’s most visited city in 2014 and the world’s largest financial center with $1.85 Trillion daily turnovers of financial transactions.
2014 was a ‘record-breaking year’ for the London hotel market as 3.4% growth takes Average Daily Rate (ADR) to an all-time high of £141.60. In 2015 things are getting even better as hoteliers capitalize on the good times. A 5% jump in rates takes ADR to £148.70 with occupancies amongst the highest in the world touching 83%.
- 10 minutes to London City Airport
- Managed by World’s Largest Hotel Group
- Luxury furnishings
- 3 Star Premium Hotel
- Outlined by 1.6 miles of Thames Waterfront
- Wall hung LCD TV
- High speed 100MB broadband
- Secure entrance door with swipe access
- 5 Year Return on Investment
- 24 hour security
- 7% Guaranteed Rental Return
- Lobby with 24 hour concierge
- Spacious dining area
- Restaurant and café
- Guest lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Modern bathrooms with boutique styling
- Car parking available
- Superior Rooms From £159995
- Porcelain tiles and designer fittings
- Canary Wharf (2 minutes)
- £5 Billion Redevelopment Zone
- London Bridge (8 minutes)
- Walking distance to London O2 Arena