Barrel Yard provides a variety of options for residents including 17 townhouses of 3-4 bedrooms and 25 apartments of 1-3 bedrooms.
The development offers attractive, sustainable homes for those who want to live close to the
city centre but desire a quiet, secure environment. The communal area, private courtyards and
parking spaces ensure compliance with the required amount of amenity space: each townhouse
has a front and rear garden with private parking space, while for
the apartment block there is a communal garden and car park.
The existing building, Hydes Brewery, which sits adjacent to Barrel Yard has directly influenced
the design and development of the scheme. Attention has been paid to the use of similar
materials matching the original brick work. The homes are arranged around an organic
environment to avoid repetition allowing for perspective to constantly change. The interior
specification of the houses and apartments is to a high and modern standard.
- Landscaped communal areas
- Built by an experienced developer
- High quality contemporary fitted kitchen
- Recessed ceiling mounted LED downlighters
- Branded integrated fitted appliances
- Fully managed
- Premium sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch
- Excellent transport links
- Gas combination boiler with radiators throughout
- Surface car parking