The Sky Building will comprise of 273 high quality en-suite and luxury student studios. It is being developed to cater for the considerable demand for high quality student accommodation surrounding the Universities in Staffordshire .
The local University is a campus based university which caters mainly for 1st year students. However there is very little purpose built student accommodation for second and third year students as well as PHD and post-grad. students. Being located in a small town, there is a considerable undersupply of high quality accommodation and throughout the areas surrounding the local University.
As of 2015, there were over 10,000 students studying at the local University, with the university currently providing accommodation for just over 3,000 students. In addition the larger Staffordshire University has over 19,100 students. Understandably, this creates a considerable demand for high quality student accommodation each year.
- Cinema room/laundry room/ gym
- 2.5% interest on deposit funds for (limited period)
- 5% interest on deposit funds for sales (limited period)
- Completion September 2017
- Fully managed
- 10 years rental assurance
- Extremely high demand
- Luxury high end specification
- Shortage of accommodation for 8000 students
- Town centre location
- Winter and summer communal gardens
- Purchase entire clusters and receive communal area free
- Variety of room types