This hotel is a 3 Star Premium development in a central location on the Greenwich Peninsula in Zone 2 of London.
The Greenwich Peninsula Hotel will provide much needed accommodation to the over 2 million visitors to The O2 and competitive accommodation to business tourists visiting Canary Wharf. The hotel will be managed by Interstate Hotels the world’s leading global hotel management company with over 450 hotels and 82,800 rooms located around the world.
London has cemented its position as the globes unrivalled capital. With an estimated 18.69 million international visitors it was the world’s most visited city in 2014 and the world’s largest financial centre with $1.85 Trillion daily turnover of financial transactions.
2014 was a ‘record breaking year’ for the London hotel market as 3.4% growth takes Average Daily Rate (ADR) to an all-time high of £141.60. In 2015 things are getting even better as hoteliers capitalise on the good times. A 5% jump in rates takes ADR to £148.70 with occupancies amongst the highest in the world touching 83%.
- 10 minutes to London City Airport
- Canary Wharf (2 minutes)
- 24 hour security
- 3 Star Premium Hotel
- 7% Guaranteed Rental Return
- Car parking available
- Lobby with 24 hour concierge
- Guest lounge
- £5 Billion Redevelopment Zone
- High speed 100MB broadband
- Laundry facilities
- 5 Year Return on Investment
- London Bridge (8 minutes)
- Managed by World’s Largest Hotel Group
- Modern bathrooms with boutique styling
- Outlined by 1.6 miles of Thames Waterfront
- Restaurant and café
- Secure entrance door with swipe access
- Walking distance to London O2 Arena
- Luxury furnishings
- Spacious dining area
- Superior Rooms From £159995
- Wall hung LCD TV
- Porcelain tiles and designer fittings