The Greenwich Peninsula Hotel is a 3 Star Premium development in a central location on the Greenwich Peninsula in Zone 2 of London.
The Greenwich Peninsula Hotel will provide much-needed accommodation to the over 2 million visitors to The O2 and competitive accommodation to business tourists visiting Canary Wharf. The hotel will be managed by Interstate Hotels the world’s leading global hotel management company with over 450 hotels and 82,800 rooms located around the world.
London has cemented its position as the globes unrivaled capital. With an estimated 18.69 million international visitors it was the world’s most visited city in 2014 and the world’s largest financial center with $1.85 Trillion daily turnovers of financial transactions.
2014 was a ‘record-breaking year’ for the London hotel market as 3.4% growth takes Average Daily Rate (ADR) to an all-time high of £141.60. In 2015 things are getting even better as hoteliers capitalize on the good times. A 5% jump in rates takes ADR to £148.70 with occupancies amongst the highest in the world touching 83%.
- Porcelain tiles and designer fittings
- Restaurant and café
- Outlined by 1.6 miles of Thames Waterfront
- Modern bathrooms with boutique styling
- Managed by World’s Largest Hotel Group
- Secure entrance door with swipe access
- Walking distance to London O2 Arena
- Wall hung LCD TV
- Superior Rooms From £159995
- Spacious dining area
- Luxury furnishings
- London Bridge (8 minutes)
- 5 Year Return on Investment
- 7% Guaranteed Rental Return
- 3 Star Premium Hotel
- 24 hour security
- 10 minutes to London City Airport
- Canary Wharf (2 minutes)
- Car parking available
- Lobby with 24 hour concierge
- Laundry facilities
- High speed 100MB broadband
- Guest lounge
- £5 Billion Redevelopment Zone