Bridgewater Point is the name of Parker Buchanan’s latest high-end residential development. Situated on Ordsall Lane, one of Salford’s most emerging residential areas, the development is perfectly located – bordering directly on Salford Quays (the home of MediaCityUK, Europe’s most acclaimed creative industry hub), and also just a short walk away from Manchester’s thriving city centre.
Bridgewater Point is at the forefront of modern high-end living. Each and every apartment is furnished with beautiful fixtures and furnishings, and contains top-of-the-range appliances that perfectly befits custom-made city living. The needs of modern tenants are perfectly catered to in Bridgewater Point, where high-end luxuries like a 40-inch SMART TV just add to the luxurious feel and make each tenant feel at home.
The development is comprised of 220 residential units, made up of a mixture of stunning studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments, as well as a selection of beautiful townhouses, spread over seven floors.
In addition, residents of this ultramodern 194,000sqft development are also able to enjoy a private on-site gym, bike storage facilities and a limited number of car parking spaces. Furthermore, the complex also plays host to a striking communal garden area, a perfect utopia for residents to relax and unwind. Bridgewater Point is truly a state-of-the-art project thanks to its beautiful interior and exterior design, further enhanced by its proximity to two of the UK’s must-see places – Salford Quays and Manchester city centre.
- Onsite management office
- Onsite Gymnasium
- Prime rental market in Salford
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- Stunning apartments in a highly sought- after location
- Secure car park facilities
- Luxury High Specification Finish
- Established Management Company
- eautiful landscaped communal garden area
- Built by experienced developers Fortis Developments
- Excellent location between Salford Quays and Manchester City Centre
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Great transportation links - tram and bus access
- Fully let and managed by an experienced lettings agent
- 6% NET returns in year 1